Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

While we were..

As in all things there are people who can ruin the good name.  I believe a lot of times Christians in a way ruin the good name of Christ.  In general we judge, don't except and don't love without expectations.  Something just got revealed to me and I have to share.  In Romans 5:8 it says, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Did Christ die for us because He saw what we would become?  No, he died for the worst sin, in the exact moment we were sinning.  He loved us so much, in even our worst moments that He died for us.  That is so amazing to me!  A lot of times I turn judgements on myself, thinking my attitude, deeds, thoughts or actions were too much for him to love me.  I won't allow myself to be forgiven because I'm holding judgements against myself in my hand.  I don't allow God to take it and put it behind His back in the Sea of Forgetfulness.  I just want everyone to know that it doesn't matter what you have or are doing that God loved you enough in that exact moment that He gave His life for you.  Also keep in mind, that God did the same for everyone else.  Don't judge, love!
God Bless!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment