Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

A&A Sisters


I have several all time favorite images from all my sessions from the past almost three years.  They're burned in my memory in extreme detail.  Sometimes I know why they're my favorite and sometimes I don't.  This last image at the moment is my all time favorite of all time favorites.  I can't put my finger on the exact reason but I have a few I can name.
*I love the closeness between the sisters.  It makes me think of me and my Sister.  We weren't close until we got a little older but still yet it reminds me of us.
*I love the colors, texture and place.  For once in my life I love that things don't match perfectly.  I think it adds a different dynamic.  It doesn't match perfectly but it's pulled together nonetheless.  Someday when I have a studio this will be a massive canvas on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment