Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

M

I met with M and her Mom while I was in Missouri over Thanksgiving weekend.  I styled this session.  I decided outside of scarves and hats that I did not want any props.  I saw a specific vision that I wanted and no props were involved.  The location of the session wasn't decided until the day before the session.  I wanted something but was having a hard time finding it.  We ended up trespassing at a special place and I wouldn't have had it any other way....well maybe the fence.  The fence was a little tall for me to scale comfortably in a long skirt haha!  Below are my favorites from the session.
Something I want to mention first.  When her Mom and I were planning the session she kept mentioning how sport and tomboyish M was.  I think she showed a different side than any of her family expected to see.  Love it!
To view the images in full size, click on the image.









No comments:

Post a Comment