Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

B

B is my stepson.  He just turned 10 and I can't believe how much he's grown and changed in the past five years since I've been in his life.  He's such a sweet, smart boy.  This was a little mini session in a portion of our back yard.  Benjamin wasn't going to be able to make it to Missouri when we went to visit with my family over Thanksgiving.  While in Missouri a session was planned with my parents and their grandbabies for their Christmas card.  We didn't want B left out so I did a session with him before going to Missouri.  We planned all the outfits out before hand so B would match them.
 My favorite :) It is now a 16x20 on my living room wall.

I had a few other images to add but the blog is totally killing the quality of my uploads today.

No comments:

Post a Comment