Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

A&A Pt 1

I met with A and her sister A on a chily, windy Saturday at the end of November.  Their session was the first for a new location I found.  It's so funny, I've crossed this location dozens of times and never noticed it.  So glad I finally noticed it because this place is awesome!  This session was styled by myself which means I picked out the clothing.  From start to finish this was 100% a Foxtree session.  I always love sessions I can plan from start to finish.  It really lets me go creatively, allowing me to do my very best work.  I decided to go without pros for this session outside of one hat.  I love using props but I wanted to lean more on the location and the naturalness of it all.  I love how it turned out :)  Below are a few of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment