Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

Middleton Family

I met with Shane, Shawna and their kids on a Saturday afternoon at the beginning of November for their Christmas session.  It was a beautiful afternoon!  Shane is my husband's brother and Shawna was a friend of mine before she became my Sister in Law.  Something different about this family is that they're a blended family.  Not only are they a blended family but four of the five children are very close in age.  I had never done a session with five children, with four being so close in age.  I wanted the family to gel together perfectly.  I think I succeeded.  If I were to change one thing I would've wished for more pretty leaves.  We had a few bad storms a few days before and we lost probably 95% of all the leaves.  Ahh such is life!  Regardless of the amount of leaves the session was a great one!  Here are a few of my favorites.



Per request, a silly family picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment