Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 13, 2011

1940's

I spent the last Thursday through Sunday in Southeast Missouri for a photography extravaganza weekend.  I'm knee deep, no make that neck deep in digital images so I'm not able to make any lengthy posts about my sessions.  I never do blog posts out of the order they were shot but I can't help it with this session.  I'm a 1940's lover.  If I could pick any time period to live in I would pick the 40's.  The times were tragic and difficult as the country drug itself out of the depths of depression.  The war was one like we had never seen.  This generation was so tough and amazing!  That's the part I admire the most.  Their fashion comes next :)  This session will be a future propology post so I won't go into great depth of props now.  Without further ado here is a small sneak peek for you non facebookers :)  Check back in.  There will be a mini explosion of posts when the dust cloud settles.

A big thank you to my Mom for being such a trooper and make this upcycle dress with little direction.  This little lady also had a great family that chipped in with a few props.  It turned out exactly how I had hoped.


No comments:

Post a Comment