Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1940's session

The 1940's session was my last session for my Saturday in Missouri.  I was exhausted by the time I got to this session but so excited!  I first had a vision for session then made it work for my model, G.  My most favorite time period is the 40's for just about every reason you could think of.  For weeks I did research on the styles and colors used during the 40's.  I stressed over every detail to the point I couldn't make up my mind about the outfit then I finally just made myself jump and go for what I kept being drawn to.  A big thank you to my Mom for making the upcycle dress with only a verbal description and a few pictures I had found on Etsy.  Thank you to G's family for getting almost as excited as me and bringing some of your own props.  It seems I've said this a few times recently but look for this to be a future propology post...when I have a minute to catch up ha!  I used an old country post office that now I believe is a type of flea market/thrift store.  Imagine that she's making a trip to a place and for a reason that is unknown to us but her man (that is off to war) is on her mind.  Eeek I love it!! :)




My favorite from this session :)




Thanks again to G and her family for allowing me to let my creativity run wild.  Look for the future propology post on this one.  You'll be surprised how many props were involved.

Amber

2 comments:

Kristi Whitaker said...

I love the last one!!! Gorgeous!!!

Foxtree Photography said...

Thank you! It's one of my personal favorites as well.

Post a Comment