Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Steve & Kelly (wedding)


Hello again friends!  I'm feeling a bit under the weather today and I'm terribly behind in the blog so I will be updating throughout the day.

I first met Steve, Kelly and their family last year.  When they contacted me, letting me know they'd be getting married and needed a photographer I was super happy to hear they were getting married.  When we met to talk specifics they told me how they met and that their anniversary was coming up.  They made such an impression on me.  It was so exciting to see a couple that has been together for 18 years still be giddy with love.
They were married at Duncan Memorial Chapel in Crestwood, KY.  I was blown away by the beauty of this chapel!  The overall feel of the day was relaxed with 18 years worth of excitement rolled together.  I think my favorite part of the day was when Steve saw Kelly walk in.  He was overcome with so much emotion he could barely get through their vows.  That is love my friends!!  Below are a few of my favorite images.

 Before being decorated for the ceremony

 


 
Bouquets made by Shannon Ross of Gatherings Decor (gatheringsdecor@att.net)











No comments:

Post a Comment