Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

big bear hunt

This session was pulled together in about an hour using only supplies found in our home.  It is my last free weekend until November so I figured I'd better do the shoot I had been wanting to do for the past few weeks.  It was a last minute decision to do it yesterday so several of my original plans and props did make it into the set up.  Regardless I think it's incredibly cute and the boys had a blast despite the major heat.  I'm feeling a propology post coming up so look for this session soon.  You'll be surprised with some of the props I used.
The set up took about 20-25 minutes in extreme heat.  My wonderful stepson, Benjamin was a big help.  Pulling down the set up took about 10 minutes again with Benjamin's help.
I mentioned in the last post that due to my recent page change on Facebook I'm no longer allowed to give outside links to my albums so there will be no links.
Here are my favorites.

Until next time,
Amber
















No comments:

Post a Comment