Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Victoria (senior)

You may remember the friend referral contest we had a while back.  Miss Victoria was the winner.  For being the winner she received a session with me that included 10 edited images.  We finally nailed down a time that would work for us both.  I'm known for sending out inspiration emails.  Victoria totally got what I saw and ran with it.  It's so refreshing to experience that!  Another refreshing experience was this family!  They love and look after one another in the biggest way possible.  Victoria and her brother are well rounded and respectful.  Unfortunately now days that's not a common occurrence in kids their age.  I remember when Victoria was a toddler and when her brother was born.  With 16 years in between that left a lot of catching up to do.  I enjoyed my time both creatively and the chats.  You'll hear more about Victoria's shoot and the awesome props in an upcoming propology post.  To view the entire album on Facebook (you really must!) cut and paste the following link into your address bar and enter away.  

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.231455890227219.56503.100000884290765&l=cedb072f63&type=1

Here are a few of my favorites.  It was so hard to pick just a few!




The vibe we were going into the shoot with was a vintage/hippy theme.  I'd say we pulled it off pretty well wouldn't you?  Throughout the shoot it felt like some sort of time warp ending in the 1940's with a young lady waiting on her man, coming back from war.  Can we say The Notebook anyone?!  There were talks of a second session in the fall.  I'm crossing as many fingers as I can!

Until next time,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment