Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Carolina (bridal session)

Wow I fell off the blogging band wagon!  I meet with Carolina the last week of July after having to postpone an earlier appointment due to excessive heat.  Boy am I ready for Fall and Winter!  You may remember I did shot Carolina and Sheldon's March wedding.  Leading up to the shoot I had a perfect picture of several different places we would use.  The first, an old wood siding house, a personal favorite of mine got bulldozed.  The second and third places were mowed.  Bummer!  The day of the shoot I set out not exactly sure what I was going to do as all my great ideas would no longer be the same.  I went ahead and used one of the locations then gingerly crossed a no trespassing area for my favorite of the session!  They were totally unexpected and made up for the sadness of not being able to use the places I had originally planned to you.  Despite the heat fun was had and thank goodness we narrowly missed an attack of some big hornets that liked my SUV a little too much.  Yikes!
To view the entire album on Facebook cut and paste the following link into your address bar.  Don't have a facebook?  It's ok, the link will work for outside folks that don't have a facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.229103537129121.56127.100000884290765&l=0320f40f21&type=1


my favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment