Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

James

You read in a post or two before about Victoria's session.  Along with Victoria came her Mom, Gramma and Brother.  I couldn't quite leave him out as he was so incredibly helpful so of course I got a few snaps of this handsome lad.  To view the entire album cut and paste the following link into your address bar.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.231948190177989.56582.100000884290765&l=8860bebdcf&type=1


Onto my favorites!!




He was actually catching a fish as I took this next one. 



I think I just heard a collective swoon from a lot of young girls out there!  Watch out!!

Oh and James, cappo or not your rendition of Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah was preeetty good!  You really should sing more.

Until next time,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment