Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Markus & Kristen (newlywed)

I met with Markus and Kristen in December of last year.  It was dreadfully cold!  In chilly or cold shoots I give clients the option to wear their coats.  Most choose to do a mixture of with and without coats.  Just because they don't wear coats doesn't mean they stand there the entire time freezing.  I figure out what I'm going to do and how we'll pose, place them then collect their coats.  As soon as I'm done with that pose (I can work fast!) they bundle back up.  These photos were taken right before Markus went on deployment and were a gift from Kristen in an album once he was gone.  To view the entire album on Facebook follow the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=167600289946113&id=100000884290765&aid=31101&l=5641369764


Here are a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment