Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Alyssa (pt 1)

I have a few more older shoots but have decided to start uploading more recent shoots.  This shoot was a very exciting one for me.  Earlier that day I had purchased my 50mm or Nifty Fifty lens and could NOT wait to break it in.  I had been waiting for quite some time to purchase this lens and it did not disappoint.  It has helped bring me to the level I'd be striving for.  That's always exciting :)  This shoot took place on an unseasonably warm January day.  To view the entire album on Facebook follow the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=181001751939300&id=100000884290765&aid=36608&l=c96dfca9ea

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. It was hard to just pick a few so this blog will have a second part.



No comments:

Post a Comment