Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

Nick (Senior)

Well, once again I have let sessions pile up before blogging them.  Things have been very busy for Foxtree as of late.  Not only have I been booked up but i also opened a prop shop & boutique.  If you haven't made your way to the site to have a look, please do.  Even if you don't have a Facebook page you can still view both the photography page and the prop shop & boutique page by going to the below addresses.

www.facebook.com/foxtreephotography
www.facebook.com/foxtreepropshopandboutique


This blog post will be the start of a string of sessions that have happened from July until August.  I have several that are still not ready for blogging so I will be back for those hopefully sooner rather than later.
I first met Nick and his Mom while on my most recent trip to SE Missouri.  They were wonderfully sweet and their property was a photographer's playground!  It was so nice to meet and work with you.






Did you happen to notice the new watermark on the last image?  I'm loving the new look of the logo/watermark!

No comments:

Post a Comment