Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall family minis!

Over the past year I have limited the amount of family sessions I accepted, to concentrate more on my specialty (child, senior and newborn photography).  I've had more interest as of late for family photography, so I have decided to open a few slots for September through November for fall family minis.  A mini session is shorter than a normal session at only 30 minutes.  This is more suited for immediate families only and for families with children who won't need a great period of warm up time.  I will have a fall set up and I already have a location picked out that will be great for fall!  Remember, these images can be used for your Christmas cards!

The details:

Proofs will be loaded to a password protected album, sneak peeks on Facebook and a blog post.
Session must take place on a weekday or weekend, September through November.
No extended families
$10 extra charge for families over 5

*A deposit of $50 is due within one week of booking your session, with the remainder due no later than the day of the session.  Deposit is nonrefundable.*


A below image will give you an idea of what the fall minis will look like.  The set up will not be identical to this, but will be similar to this set up.

























If you're interested, please contact me at foxtreephotog@aol.com.  Slots are filling up fast!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment