Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2012

New beginnings

Late last year I started a little boutique but something about it never quite felt right.  Soon after I started realizing what it was and I wanted to gracefully take it to the next level.  The next level is a hybrid Prop Shop and Boutique to cater not only to photographers but to non-photographers as well.  I have been working steadily for several months to stock the prop shop & boutique and am happy to announce that I opened at the beginning of August.  Right now I am only located on Facebook.  I know I have several non-facebook fans.  Never fear!  You can visit the page and see my work without having a Facebook profile yourself.  Just go to, www.facebook.com/foxtreepropshopandboutique.  You can now also view the photography Facebook page without having an account.  To see that just go to, www.facebook.com/foxtreephotography.  I hope to soon open an Etsy shop, but for now I'm residing on Facebook alone.  If you have a Facebook page I would love for you to go "like" my business page and spread the word.  Below are just a few sneak peeks of items ready to ship.  All items are reasonably priced to make growing your prop stash affordable.  Once the page reaches a certain number of likes there will be a big giveaway bash.

*To view an image in full view, click the picture.










No comments:

Post a Comment