Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just a little time out to heal

I had surgery a few days ago so I haven't felt up to sharing about my most recent (Romanian) wedding.  It was such a beautiful experience!  I'm getting stronger each day so I hope to be back in the next few to share more.  Until then I'm collecting some great ideas and carefully planning the reinvention of Foxtree.  Yes you read right.  Things will be changing around here...for the better of course!  Stay tuned!

Amber

3 comments:

Casey said...

Hope you are recovering well! :)

Foxtree Photography said...

Thanks! I'm in a much better place than I was the previous eight..almost nine weeks.
My next round of newborn shoots is fast approaching :) Excited to use your hats again especially the little girl one.

Casey said...

I can't wait! :)

Post a Comment