Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Florin & Lucia (wedding)

Florin and Lucia's wedding was on May 7th at Hanover College.  The whole experience was special for me.  I had never seen the Hanover Campus and was blown away by the New England feel, pure quiet of the campus and the natural beauty of the Ohio River flowing at the bottom of a steep hill carved out by the water.  A small side note about myself.  I am habitually early, a wonderful trait my Dad instilled in me.  I range from being extremely early to mildly early.  The times I'm mildly early it is because I've taken much effort to not show up so early.  When I arrived (early) at the Brown Chapel on Hanover's Campus I was the one English only speaking person amongst mainly Romanian only speaking family members.  Luckily I found Lucia's sweet kids and they were able to fill me in on what was going on.  Throughout the day I heard mostly Romanian but sprinkles of French and Spanish.  While I was lost in words it allowed me to soak up the environment based on their actions and by sights.  It was amazing!  The afternoon started with some light rain which was what seemed like an every day occurance in the middle of our rainy flood season at the beginning of May.  If you would like to view the album in it's entirety follow the link below.  Expect some new additions over the next few days.  Here are a few of my favorites (so far).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.203543099685165.49262.100000884290765&l=de1cc2ccda




Here are a few of my favorites (so far).














The river was a little muddy due to the flooding and the ground was still wet from the most recent rain but I still love this picture!  The sun even decided to come out for a few minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment