Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby C

Those that know me well know that my all time favorite session is a newborn session.  Yes it is a lot of work but *pinch* is this really my job?!  Part one of this session was yesterday.  I usually only do one part but Mr. C decided he wanted to wake up and have a party.  Despite that, his session went the most smooth any newborn session has went for me.  The other exciting part?  His session debuted my new in home studio!!  This has been a very long time coming.  I had intentions of getting it started probably two years ago but my old house just wasn't cutting it.  Another reason I love our new house is I now have the space and perfect lighting for an in home studio.  It's a small studio set up so it will only accommodate newborns and young children but I'm ecstatic nonetheless. 
I mentioned the stormy weather earlier.  My house normally gets ahmaaazing natural light but it was nearly dark yesterday.  All these were taken by my external flash only, no extra lights.  All more reason to love, love, love these pictures!  Without further ado.  Isn't he gorgeous?!





Hat by: Clamors Handmade

Find her on Facebook or take a look at her Etsy shop.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClamorsHandmade

No comments:

Post a Comment