Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kirk & Kalyn (wedding)

I was the photographer for the most beautiful rustic wedding this past Saturday.  It was amazing the way they made it theirs with so many small personal touches.  The wind was quite contrary but we made it without being blown away.  :)
I plan to add more in the future but for now here is a sneak peek.  Thank you Kirk and Kalyn for allowing me to be apart of your special day.
Look at those long eyelashes!

I love not only the look of this but what they did with the rings.  During the ceremony they passed this nest around for friends and family to bestow their blessings on the rings.  So special!

The smiles say it all :)

Her something blue

She wanted her flowers, rings and shoes together instead of separately like I normally do.  Her isle runner was a bed of moss which is what they are lying on.  I love how this one turned out!


There will be more to come for this wedding, so keep an eye out!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment