Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Beck (Maternity)


I had a blast with Deanna, her daughter Maddy and Beck's camera shy Daddy.  This shoot took place in the Summer of 2009.  

To view all the photos from the shoot uploaded to Facebook follow this link.


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8169&id=100000884290765&l=e53c9d08ed


This is how Maddy hugged little Beck in Mommy's belly.  It was so cute!

















I try and incorporate what Mommy is craving in each Maternity shoot.  Deanna craved milk!














My favorite from the entire shoot!
















I have Maternity only packages and also a discounted Maternity/Newborn Combo.  Email, Foxtreephotog@aol.com, contact me on here or Facebook if you're interested.  
Until next time,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment