Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

A is for Addie

I normally do not do newborn sessions beyond 10-12 days, but prefer five and under.  I made an excection this one time for an old classmate and fellow out of towner.  Our trips home to Missouri happened to fall at the same time so we did a "newborn" session when Addie was six weeks old.  I did NOT expect her to snooze through the session, but being snuggly swaddled had everything to do with it.  Here are a few of my favorites.




Recognize an accessory from her maternity session used for her newborn session?  Love it!


















I have been multitasking with other Foxtree to do's and am now so tired I can barely hold my eyes open.  I will have to finish tomorrow.  Many more beautiful images to come :)
Until next time, 
xx
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment